🕑 This entire meal was made in only 20 minutes!! 😱 I got a great deal on Tuna steak at ACME (9 oz for $6) and couldn’t wait to use it! Healthy eating gets a bad reputation for being expensive, but it doesn’t have to be! This entire meal costs about $5 per plate (maybe less) whereas a tuna steak at a restaurant usually costs $15-20 💸
Servings: 4 (1serving = 4.5 oz tuna, 1 cup kale, 1/2 cup tomatoes)
Calories per serving: 221 cal
Protein per serving: 33 g
Carbs per serving: 9 g
18 oz tuna steak (2 large steaks)
1 bottle light Italian dressing
4 cups raw kale
1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1 container cherry tomatoes
4 cloves garlic (minced)
1 lemon (optional)
1. Place tuna steaks and Italian dressing into large bag and marinate foray least 4 hours. (You can marinate longer for more flavor)
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tomatoes and mined garlic on pan, spray with olive oil spray, mix around, then bake for 15 mins.
3. While tomatoes are cooking, remove tuna from bag and discard bag and the rest of marinade. Place steaks in skillet over medium-high heat and cook for 5-8 mins, then flip and cook for another 5-8 mins.
4. After flipping tuna for the first time, add chicken broth and kale to pot with lid. Steam for ~5 mins.
5. Place steak, tomatoes, and bake on plate and enjoy! 😋
🌟 Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get early recipes, exclusive content, and more! 📩